Contact By Email
Direct all email inquiries and manual orders to firstname.lastname@example.org – this is the best way to communicate with MiniWaters.fish / Matt Pedersen. I guarantee you’ll get the most consistent and fast response via email.
MiniWaters.FISH on Social Media
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Contact By Phone
You can reach MiniWaters.fish at 218-206-1225. Best times are 10 am to 2 pm CST, Monday – Friday. Email is better, faster and 24/7!
Phone Courtesy & Notes
- Please, no phone calls or texts of any kind between the hours of 2 AM and 10 AM, Central Standard Time. It can wait.
- Best times to reach me by simply calling are between 10 AM and 2 PM CST.
- Any customer who is calling to report back on a received shipment or a shipment issue should feel free to do so at any reasonable time. The same applies to any customer on a shipping day. I’m expecting and hoping to hear from you whether great news or otherwise.
- If you call and I do not answer, please leave a voicemail message with your name, callback number, and the reason you are calling. I am not the fastest at responding to voicemails as they sometimes go overlooked, but I do respond. Email is always better.
- If you’d like to chat on the phone outside of the 10 AM to 2 PM CST window, you are welcome to send a text message to see if I am available anytime between 2 PM and 2 AM CST. If I am, I will text or call you back. If not, I may respond via text if I am able.
- We don’t get images or vides on our business phone. Email them.
- If you have a general question, please just email it. I try to be very accommodating and I try to answer all the questions and inquiries that come my way. I will respond, as I’m able.
- For almost all needs, EMAIL IS ALWAYS BEST – email@example.com
See the wholesale page to learn more about wholesale aquarium fish and livestock offerings from MiniWaters.